Monday, May 2, 2011

God inspired?

Is this a divine inspired idea or a late night caffeine rush. All I really know is I am sick of asking God for forgiveness for the same sin over and over again. I want/need it to stop. Greed, Gluttony, whatever you may call it, I am it. I lost 30 lbs when I realized it was a sin and was not what God had planned for me, but thru everyday stress and I think maybe some wrong teaching, it (the weight) came back. All I really know about my weight loss is that I am not now who I need to be, to be the person God wants/needs me to be in this life. So as I pondered in bed unable to sleep this thought crept into my mind, what if I were accountable to so one phyically (i.e. writing it down). Would this be enough to stop my sin? Would knowing it is out there in the universe for anyone to see, stop me from going back for seconds when I already had enough on my plate to count for 3 helpings? I know deep down in my soul God will forgive me for being weak. But would it help to know I am going to report it to, well let's face it, maybe some one? I pray if some one does read this and you have any advice you know that you can be a breathing Jesus in my life and I welcome all comments. God is here with me now, I am not crazy, and he wants me closer to him, so I have to do this for him, I have to get rid of this sin! I want my light to shine and give him Glory. In Mathew I think is the very verse that I would love to define my life by in the end. "May people know you and give glory to God." There could be nothing better! So I will report my weight to you who ever God finds to help me. This blog is not something that people who know me would ever guess I would do. I do not even facebook! So if this does work and it bieng so out of character, I believe God would be the only reason for it.

Tonight I pray:  Tonight Father as I type these words, I pray you have a purpose for this babble. That with every word you get me closer to that rock that solid foundation away from this sin. Please Father take any sin I have committed today knowingly or unknowingly cast it far away so I will never be tempted again. Father I thank for this answered pray for I know your will is to be done and that is all I ask. I just want to quit giving you roadblocks in my life. I want to be closer to you. I praise you Father for bieng so detailed in your care of me. I love you in JESUS name I pray. AMEN

Good night and all of God's love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment